Thermo Scientific microPHAZIR PC is a handheld NIR material analyzer designed for rapid on-site plastic material identification. The 2.75 lb (1.25 kg) analyzer is battery powered and completely self-contained for portable analysis. Ergonomically designed for the expert and non-technical user alike, microPHAZIR PC utilizes the power of near-infrared spectroscopy to save you time & money.
The microPHAZIR™ PC package come pre-calibrated and ready for use. Contact us for details.
The microPHAZIR PC analyzer offers an unparalleled solution for rapid, accurate plastic and polymer verification and identification:
- Portable handheld solution
- Safe for use
- Simple point-and-shoot operation
- Minimal training required
- Non destructive measurement
- Identification of a variety of plastic types, including:
- PLA, PET, PP, PS, ABS, PI, PSO, PE, PPS, TPV, PTT, PC, PMP, PBT, PA, PETG, SAN, EVA, PB, PPO, CA, Nylon, PMMA, PUR, PI, PVC, PVA, PLA, Ionomer, Pollyalomer, Vinyl, Styrenic terpolymer, Elastomer
- All data stored in memory and downloadable to PC for logging
- Color LCD screen and LED indicators for quick ID
- Batteries allow over 5+ hours of continued use
- Rechargeable Li-Ion batteries
- Measures colored plastics and black up to 1% carbon filling
- Instantaneous 1-2 second analysis time
- High-strength, injection molded plastic housing withstands harsh analysis environments
For additional information, please contact email@example.com.
|Principle of Operation||Non-destructive chemical analysis via Near Infrared Spectroscopy|
|Weight||2.75 lb (1.25 kg)|
|Light Source||Tungsten light bulb, safe for operators and sample integrity|
|Measurement time||1.5 seconds|
|Data Download||Transfer data in text based files to a PC via USB connection. Easily transfer data to all types of applications|
|Security||User selectable password protection with multiple security levels.|
|Batteries||Interchangeable, rechargeable 5+ hours lithium-ion battery pack. AC battery charger included. Battery pack recharge time <2 hours. System includes 2 batteries|
|Housing||High-strength, dust proof/splash proof plastic housing|
|Calibration||System is shipped with the Plastic Identification library pre-installed and ready for use|
|mPHZR-Holster||microPHAZIR Holster with battery compartment|
|mPHZR-BTRY||microPHAZIR spare battery|
The Thermo Fisher Scientific Support Team is ready to assist you with all of your support needs — 24 hours a day, every day of the year. We're committed to delivering the same high quality support and responsiveness you've come to expect.
From basic operational inquiries to complex spectral analysis, our support engineers, scientists and chemists are just a phone call or e-mail away.
- 800.374.1992 (Domestic toll-free)
- +1.978.642.1100 (International)
- +1.978.657.5921 (Attn: Customer Support/Training)
The Support Team will reply to all email correspondence within 24 business hours.